2. Facebook

3. Auto-Software

4. Auto-file.ORG

5. EPC SOFTWARE

6. Support US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercedes WIS (01.2012) FINAL (2 DVD)
Could you post a separate link with the instructions to install? I can't install it properly, it does not show me the option to install the database, just to reinstall it, and if I try to do that, it just downloads the data files from the image mounted and say that is was not possible to install. What do I have to do?
Thanks given by:

I'm currently using EPC/WIS/ASRA 5/2007 (old version, indeed !) and I couldn't make it work with a wireless USB modem ( mobile 3.5G network). It's something regarding the MAC address, this kind of device hasn't one allocated like the regular ethernet card.

Has this version solved the problem ? Is there any chance to use it in the above conditions(mobile network) ?

Thanks

Thanks given by:

(04-22-2012, 06:50 PM)per4mer Wrote: I'm currently using EPC/WIS/ASRA 5/2007 (old version, indeed !) and I couldn't make it work with a wireless USB modem ( mobile 3.5G network). It's something regarding the MAC address, this kind of device hasn't one allocated like the regular ethernet card.

Has this version solved the problem ? Is there any chance to use it in the above conditions(mobile network) ?

Thanks

Hi
is no network on the pc/laptop ??
if yes : enable the card (windows or bios)
some pc's have a build-in card
regards

DONATE To Help with Monthly Server, Domain, and Service Costs

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

[/url]
[Image: 02.png]
[url=http://www.auto-epc.org/donate.php]

[Image: uzara.png]
Thanks given by:

(04-22-2012, 07:17 PM)uzara Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 06:50 PM)per4mer Wrote: I'm currently using EPC/WIS/ASRA 5/2007 (old version, indeed !) and I couldn't make it work with a wireless USB modem ( mobile 3.5G network). It's something regarding the MAC address, this kind of device hasn't one allocated like the regular ethernet card.

Thanks

Hi
regards

Hi,
Download link is not working.
I get Files Deleted message..

Plese help me

Mathew

DONATE To Help with Monthly Server, Domain, and Service Costs

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

[Image: donate-revolut.png]
Thanks given by:

(04-22-2012, 07:17 PM)uzara Wrote:

Thanks

Hi
regards

It woks fine with internet land line connection (lan, fibre) but if I try to start the program with the mobile modem as internet connection I can't get the lan ID
(MAC address) and generate the codes; or the code changes every time I restart the program. I need to use the program in an area/place where the only internet connection available is the mobile network. If there is any solution, please advise.

Thank you
Thanks given by:

what is DVDDA1
Thanks given by:

Links are down for me Undecided
Thanks given by:

Pleas why no one anser me
the application ask for DVDDA1
"Select the DVD drive or the source directory with the subtitel medium DVDDA1"
Thanks given by:

Hi
please write in english!!
regards

hi please help downloaded the files but I can not extract pass word wrong or corrupt files

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: 33dfgbq.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Mercedes WIS (04.2012) FINAL (2 DVD) TestPoint 1 3,044 05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: jezzus